Sunday May 19, 2013. Jacksonville Beach, Florida, on the beach in front of Quality Suites hotel.
What a better way to spend the day than with friends and family. This Saturday will include a:
- 5K Run (at 8am & 10am)
- TRIDENT CHALLENGE: consisting of a 5K Run, 500 Meter Ocean Swim, and a 1.5K Ocean Surfboard Paddle (8am)
- a Military PST and Military Challenge for the:
Warrior Challenge, (age 16 to 34)
Jr. Warrior Challenge and (age 8 to 15)
Battle for the Beach (age 16 and above)
- Surf lessons
- 1 Mile Fun Run
The goal of NEVER QUIT is to:
- inspire families to become healthier
- become aware of how to avoid strokes and hypertension
- Enjoy activities that the whole family can be a part of
- Take on a NEVER QUIT approach to life
On the NEVER QUIT Beach Challenge day:
- Run or walk either (or both) of the 5K’s.
- Cheer your kids while they run the 1 Mile Fun Run.
- Form a team in the Trident Challenge Relay, or compete as a Solo Trident. It’s a great way to meet new people!!!
- Learn to surf for the first time.
The following participants will receive the following at no additional cost:
- T-Shirt for the 5K, Trident Relay, Trident Solo, Warrior Challenge, 1-Mile Fun Run and Surfing Clinic. (Battle for the Beach and Jr Warrior Challenge may select a shirt during online registration)
- Free high resolution images can be accessed at: NeverQuitBeachFest.smugmug.com following the event. You can email your pictures to friends, post on Facebook, print out, or save them.
- Tropical Smoothie can be redeemed at a Tropical Smoothie store
- Dog Tag pendant for male or emale finishers
- Tifosi sunglasses for the male or female finisher