Sunday May 30 & 31, 2014. Jacksonville Beach, Florida, on the beach in front of Quality Suites/Four Points Sheraton.
What a better way to spend the day than with friends and family. This Saturday will include a:
- 5K Run (at 5p & 7pm)
- TRIDENT CHALLENGE: consisting of a 5K Run, 500 Meter Ocean Swim, and a 1.5K Ocean Surfboard Paddle (5pm)
- Military Challenges:
Warrior Challenge, (age 16 to 30)
Jr. Warrior Challenge and (age 8 to 15)
Battle for the Beach (age 16 and above)
- Surf lessons
- 1 Mile Fun Run
The goal of NEVER QUIT is to:
- inspire families to become healthier
- become aware of how to avoid strokes and hypertension
- Enjoy activities that the whole family can be a part of
- Take on a NEVER QUIT approach to life
On the NEVER QUIT Beach Challenge day:
- Run or walk either (or both) of the 5K’s.
- Cheer your kids while they run the 1 Mile Fun Run.
- Form a team in the TRIDENT Relay, or compete as a Solo TRIDENT. It’s a great way to meet new people.
- Learn to surf for the first time.
The following participants will receive the following at no additional cost:
- Free high resolution images of you at NQ. You can email your pictures to friends, post on Facebook, print out, or save them.
- Free Health Food
- Necklaces or sunglasses for male or email finishers (Choose your finisher award while registering on line)